Integrity ~ Leadership ~ Communication ~ Motivation
Authentic and Genuine ~ Consistently Who I Am
Searching for my Imdb?
Please email me your business interest for a link to my work.
Florence Crittenton Services of Arizona | Phoenix, Arizona
2019 - Present
American Medical Response (AMR) Comtrans division | Phoenix AZ
HR Generalist | Human Resources Representative
2017 - 2019
JUMP | Lake Arrowhead CA and Glendale AZ
Office Manager | HR Coordinator Managed Services
2011 – Present
Office communications and project manager, virtual, to multiple companies/owners. Balanced competing priorities of hiring, complex calendars and schedules, meetings, orientations, copy deadlines, and event planning.
• Evaluated existing training programs, initiated conversions to SOP’s, and produced clear, concise training for new employees to master procedures quickly.
• Conducted conflict resolution training for business, specializing in group communication.
• Supported the human resource departments for onboarding, offboarding, payroll processing, and time sheet tracking for independent contractors and creatives.
• Published marketing copy with SEO, including website design and updates, penned press releases, informational, promotional, blogs, flyers, and developed brochures for various events.
• Successfully managed productions for trade shows, performing arts, and businesses, utilizing proactive communication and planning. This included locations, permits, licenses, petty cash, equipment procurement, equipment repairs, talent, payroll, budgets, and vendor price negotiations.
• Reviewed, prioritized and took action for AR and AP, vendors, expenses, and receipt reconciliation, travel plans, reimbursements, and office supplies ordering.
• Produced screenplays, ghost writing, rewrites, and provided script coverage.
• Composed blogs for personal websites and several businesses (ghost), manuscript editing, proofing, editor services for various creative writing projects.
Premier IT--Synertel--SnapTech IT | Tempe, AZ
Back Office Coordinator
San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools | San Bernardino County, CA
Recruitment Placement Specialist
2007 – 2015
Recruitment, placement and marketing for the district ROP/CTE programs, including copy writing, graphic design of materials, various multimedia updates, and presentations.
• Administrative support for career technical department including registrations and enrollment, special projects, timesheet and warrant accounting, attendance data entry, procurement of equipment inventory and supplies.
• Coordination of materials for meetings and training sessions, facilitate administrative initiatives, records management, maintaining office supplies, and class materials.
• Created and presented programs for groups of 2-600: 4-year college planning, resumes, behavioral interviewing, oral presentations with powerpoint, goal setting, screenwriting, elements and principles of art and design, and academic integrity.
• Coordinated mass hiring events, including training interviewing personnel, preparing hiring packets, locations, manpower planning, catering, advertising, and all necessary materials for several organizations.
• Developed and authored curriculum for The Art of Video Production for the University of California system, meeting San Bernardino County CTE standards for higher education. Consists of theory, principles and hands-on training.
• Authored and published marketing and advertising copy, such as newsletters, flyers, informational articles, success stories, and recruiting ads in publications, websites, blogs, and newspaper reporting.
• Directed and produced juried marketing videos for the Regional Occupation Program.
Multiple awards in categories for seven years.
Canyon State Institute
Certification Course Work
SHRM-CP May 2017
Human Resource Management 2016 - 2017
Study of business strategy of the HR Professional. Knowledge of the legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources functions and ensuring policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance with state and Federal regulations.
Photoshop CC Essential Training
Lightroom CC Essential Training
InDesign CC Essential Training
Foundations of Branding for Designers
Foundations of Typography
Layout and Composition
InDesign EPub Typography
Various Companies and Workshops
What's it like to work with Rose?
Partner and CFO at Edge City Networks, Inc.
Sr. Multimedia Designer, SBCSS
Partner & CEO of 2 AM productions
Counselor, Rim of the World High School
I have been extremely impressed with Rose's interpersonal skills. She has mastered the use of multimedia technology... Annually organizes and sponsors job fairs, and training of students in effective interview strategies, and conducts three-day trainings in conflict management... Focusing on productive communication and problem-solving skills. Please accept my recommendation of Rose Urbaszewski as a very valuable member of any team fortunate enough to offer her employment... As she is highly independent, yet a team player, with immense leadership capability.
Executive Team Leader